New pictures are coming soon we have had a busy Holiday season with the snow and the snow and more snow. Joellen has been so excited about her new school she attends in the mornings four days a week. I think it is helped her so much. I like the me time and she comes home happy and ready to nap.
Christmas was fun we got to see all the family despite the bad weather. Joellen got her Handy Manny Work bench and her princess umbrella. She also got lots of other fun stuff. Matt and I are trying to teach our selves to save more money and live a little less frugile. We can't believe how we made it when he was in school and I was working for just little pay. We want to grow our family but first we need to set some goals and limits for ourselves.
No comments:
Post a Comment